Admission to parallel educationis the same as the general admission except for the fact that students pay some fees which are much less than those paid in private education. Parallel learning is of two kinds:
a. direct registration for the literary branch of the baccalaureate.
b. A special competition for parallel educationupon admission for the literary branch of the baccalaureate.
As for medical faculties, parallel education starts at the end of the preparatory academic year.
• 200,000 S.P. for the medical faculties
• 150,000 S.P. for engineering faculties
• 100,000 S.P. for the faculties of agriculture and veterinary medicine
• 75,000 S.P. for the faculties of science
• 70,000 S.P. for the faculties of letters
• 60,000 S.P. for the faculties of economics, law and education